We can all agree that most people are looking for ways to be happier in their lives. If you’re looking for ways to boost your mood, one effective tool is using positive affirmations. Essentially, these are phrases that help you overcome negative thoughts about yourself. It may sound silly, but your brain is a powerful thing. The more you tell it that something is true, the more you will believe it.
Make it a part of your routine to repeat these positive affirmations to yourself daily. If it helps, you can even write them on sticky notes and post them on your mirror!
- I am constantly creating everything I desire in life. I am the writer of my own story.
- Joy is at the core of my being.
- Every day is a new opportunity.
- I am meant to live a joyful life.
- I focus on what I can create and let go of what I can’t control.
- Every step forward is a step in the right direction.
- I am excited about what the day will bring and what the future holds.
- I attract what I feel, and how I feel is joyous.
- I am exactly where I need to be right now.
- What is for me will not go by me.